Wednesday, 15 January 2014

Math-ters: Week 3

S1-06!

I hope my Math lessons have been enriching, fun and exciting for you. This is definitely not the end of the journey for I like you to work on a few things.


REVISION ON TOPIC 1
Due to time constraints, I am unable to do a full summary of Topic 1. Nonetheless, I am sure you have your notebook filled with a lot of information and key points.

Remember, concepts are very important! Do take time to revise and clarify with me this week should you encounter difficulties.


VIVA VOCE
As mentioned in class, do remember to practice as it will be graded. For a good reference, do Google "SST 2013 S1-07 Viva Voce Practice". It will be a good guide for you to see how your seniors did it.


START OF TOPIC 2
I will commence Topic 2 tomorrow. Are you ready to take on another new obstacle?


And of course, my motivation for you is...


Not forgetting, HOMEWORK IS TO BE DONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment